1. A good pair of Oxford shoes. Goes with everything you have in your wardrobe. Saves the hassle of rotation.
2. A well designed desk and chair. This expenditure is better off than the one at a Chiropractor’s.
3. A Piece of Men’s Accessory. Adds to your personal style statement. One’s sufficient.
4. A Divorce ( Possible )
5. Smart Phones. Please don’t be one who cribs about how technology is taking over. You’re a grown man, find the balance. Else Nokia just launched their 3310.
6. A Music Dock.
7. Coffee Machine. Coffee Beans.
8. Art you actually like ( and understand ). Not the money’s worth if you ain’t willing to put it up on the wall.
9. A solid leather jacket. One lasts you at least 5 years.
10. Date Nights. Learn how to master the art.
11. A Pair of trousers apart from black. Theres an extent to potential. Black has its.
12. A Round for the bar. Once in your life.. not a week.
13. A Watch.
14. Kids. They cost INR 15,00,000/- each. But you can use them as dummies in your next pretend play.
15. A toolbox.
16. Headphones better than the ones that come with the device.
17. A Proper Pen
18. Travel. Little chance it’ll make to your list of regrets at the end of your life.
19. Gadget Insurance. You will drop / lose / flood your IPhone at some point of time.
20. Non Stop Flights. YES !